Friday, February 26, 2010

12 Week 4 Day Doctor's Appointment

Ian and I went to the doctor on Monday and everything seemed fine -- we were under the impression we would be doing an ultrasound, but unfortunatley that didn't happen. We did get to listen to the baby's heartbeat, which sounded very strong, so that was great news!

Crazy to think that little Cadillac already has some hair -- probably more than dad's -- nails, and eyelashes!

We are still deciding against finding out what we are having. Well, I say we, but I really mean I have decided WE will not be finding out -- I'm really excited for the surprise, but Ian's not so fond of it! He says he's scared to have a daughter, and if he knew what we were having he could start to prepare now, but I think that's just an excuse to make me feel bad about not finding out. I'm pretty sure he just wants to know as soon as possible if he can buy G.I. Joe's for, umm, the baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment